Seriously, Daniel Thomas May is the sweetest man. He did a beautiful reading of The Sorrows of Young Werther for audible.com, so I brought him one of my copies of Goethe’s collected poems by way of a nerdy thank you. He was more than gracious, as you can see.
Alan had a small part in the Walking Dead story, and perhaps he wasn’t set up to be very likable, but the fellow who played him… man, there isn’t anyone nicer than this!
- perfectamountofsaneandcrazy likes this
- entertainmenteventsger reblogged this from praxid
- trixsiegrace likes this
- bethmsearle likes this
- atoizzard said: you’re so thoughtful, Praxid!
- atoizzard likes this
- nightowlinsomniac likes this
- quodl said: i’m going to meet him next year too!!! can’t wait :)
- quodl likes this
- normryl likes this
- headtripxhoney likes this
- praxid posted this